The Brand Shortbook sums up the core elements and rules of our new Ampere identity.
Ampere logotype comes in three different colours, depending on your uses and the media on which it will live:
– scandium, which is to be preferred whenever possible
– silicon gray
The diamond could be use alone for certain specific and limited use cases.
examples of use
Two dedicated typefaces have been selected for Ampere:
– the WIX MADEFOR DISPLAY family font, to be used for titles and key messages
– the NOUVELR family font, for bodycopy
Ampere has three main colors:
– the Scandium, a rare and precious metal used in automotive and aerospace, as well as in advanced industries: it consists of a gradient between two values, Scandium 1 and Scandium 2
– the Silicon Gray, a soft white, more energy efficient than pure white
– the Eigengrau, or intimate gray, the color you see when you close your eyes
RGB 224 212 207
C15 M15 Y15 K0
Pantone Warm Gray 1C
RGB 148 135 130
C40 M40 Y40 K20
RGB 30 30 30
C0 M0 Y0 K95
RGB 250 250 250
C0 M0 Y0 K5
Secondary colors & gradients
A secondary color palette has been developed for specific uses, including digital and media.
These colors can be applied alone or in gradient, but always sparingly: Ampere main colors remain those presented above.
RGB 237 219 219
RGB 121 235 255
C50 M0 Y7 K0
Pantone 310 U
RGB 255 159 255
C5 M50 Y0 K0
Pantone 244 U
RGB 164 120 255
C45 M50 Y0 K0
Pantone 2725 U
RGB 128 147 255
C55 M40 J0 K0
Pantone 2129 U
Specific patterns, called the Diamond Strings, have been developed for the Ampere brand.
Inspired by our diamond shape, they are meant to illustrate or rhythm your presentation and communication materials.
Their size and framing can be adapted according to the support, and they can be applied on different types of color backgrounds (see Shortbook).
Animated patterns (AfterEffect files) are also available. Please contact the Global Brand Design department.
A set of picto has been specifically designed.
They can be used for various means, on digital as well as physical supports.
Symbols of our digital native spirit and software know-how, lines of code are a simple yet impactful ingredient.
They are to be used sparingly and on relevant media – digital in particular.
A dataviz toolkit has been developed, to illustrate our publications with figures, tables and statistics